SUSPENDING, WITHDRAWING OR REDUCING THE SCOPE OF CERTIFICATION :
1. CM has the authority to suspend certification in cases where on reviewing the audit reports and subsequent verification, he arrives to a conclusion that the :
(a) Client’s certified management system has persistently or seriously failed to meet certification requirements, including requirements for the effectiveness of the management system in the surveillance audits
(b) The certified client does not allow surveillance or recertification audits to be conducted at the required frequencies as mentioned in the agreement.
(c) The certified client has voluntarily requested a suspension in writing to STARCERT.
2. Under suspension, the client’s management system certification becomes temporarily invalid. CM ensures through enforceable arrangements with its client that in the period of the suspension the client can not use or promote the certification. The suspension shall be communicated to the client and the suspension status of the client shall be updated in the client directory maintained and on the website of STARCERT. It shall be communicated by sending a notice to the client that in case the suspension is not revoked or issue not resolved within 30 days time from the date of suspension then the certificate shall be withdrawal/cancelled or scope shall be reduced or certificate shall be cancelled.
3. Upon verification of audit reports and subsequent on-site verification, the STARCERT may reduce the client’s scope of certification to exclude the parts not meeting the requirements, when the client has persistently or seriously failed to meet the certification requirements for those parts of the scope of certification. CM ensures the reduction shall be in the line with the requirements of the standards used for certification.
4. CM ensures that there is an enforceable agreement signed by client with the certified client concerning conditions of withdrawal ensuring upon notice of certification that the client discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains any reference to a certified status as per agreement.
5. STARCERT ensure that the correct status of the client i.e suspended, reduced, withdrawal or cancelled shall be updated on monthly basis
CANCELLATION OF CERTIFICATE :
1. If a company requests cancellation of its Certification, the details shall be recorded on the Change of Company Details form by the STARCERT, for approval by the CM. STARCERT shall advise the client to return the Original Certificate to STARCERT and instruct them not to use the certificate, reference thereof in any activity of the company.
2. On receipt, the original certificate shall be marked X and kept in the file for records.
3. CM/STARCERT shall ensure that the name of the organizations is deleted from the client directory.
STARCERT UK LTD is the service provider in the filed of ISO certification. STARCERT provides the Certification activities in most independent, Impartial and without any pressure to its client with the value addition.